- Experiences & offers
- Tour of the castles of Trentino
Tour of the castles of Trentino
Offer valid from 22 December 2022 to
Castles in Trentino are surrounded by mystery.
Trentino is a region rich in medieval castles and in Val di Non you will find some of the most beautiful and characteristic fortresses and ruins of ancient buildings.
3 nights in Â¾ board from euros 270
WeekStart Stay offer, 4 nights at a special price, only from Sunday to Thursday
FROM 270 EURO
- HedonÃ¨ Wellness Centre, our world of wellness includes a soft bathrobe, sauna towel and wellness bag at your disposal upon arrival
- Our tips for organizing your tour of the castles of Trentino by making the most of the Trentino Guest Card which is included and which guarantees you access to destinations throughout Trentino.
- 1 visit to Canale di Tenno, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, which passes through Stenico and its castle
- PickNicBag for a tasty break
- Â A visit to the Museum of the customs and traditions of the people of Trentino in San Michele all'Adige with a break for an aperitif in one of our friendly wineries in the area.
- Free Pineta Mountain Bike and E-Bike rental at reasonable prices, during your stay to go up to Thun Castle
Certainly the location of the territory, between the Germanic lands and the Po Valley, has favoured the construction of the Trentino manors over the centuries.
Some of the castles, such as the Buonconsiglio Castle in Trento, Castel Beseno above Calliano or Castel Thun in Val di Non, are open to the public and host museums and exhibitions.
Others are still used today as houses, some of which can be visited, such as Castel Valer and Castel Nanno.
The Trentino Guest Card, which grants access to not only museums but many other attractions, allows you to discover as many castles as possible with a break on Lake Tovel, Lake Molveno, Lake Garda ... and many more opportunities!