- Experiences & offers
- Letâ€™s go mushrooms hunting in Trentino
Letâ€™s go mushrooms hunting in Trentino
Offer valid from 23 August 2020 to FROM 263 EUROS
Spend a late summer break in beautiful nature as its colors change.
Adults and children can have fun learning about and tasting the mushrooms of our woods. You will discover nature living in the wood and admire its flowers. You can spend carefree hours in the open air and in good company, surrounded by the scent of evergreen firs, pine trees and the almost centenary larch trees that surround the Resort.
Our chef will organize a useful cooking course where he will teach you how to preserve and cook the mushrooms that we collect.
- 1 Mushroom hunting licence for three days
- 1 Binder kit at your disposal during your stay
- 1 hunting mushroom date with Livio on our mountains
- 1 dinner where chef Mattia will allow you to taste your harvest
- 1 relaxing pack in Cradle Thermo - SPA with Mugo Pine
- The Trentino Guest Card; the key to free admission to museums, castles, natural parks and travel freely throughout Trentino with public transport for the whole holiday.
2 nights in Â¾ board from euros 263 per person
3 nights in Â¾ board from euros 333 per person
Special Offer Week â€“ Start Stay: at least 4 nights at a special price from Sunday to Friday.
All the advantages of the Â¾ board formula "Alla Pineta" are included.
Prices are per person, in Betulla room during low season.
For other types of rooms and periods, a surcharge will be applied.