Here’s what being an Ecolabel Hotel means:
- Recyclable and biodegradable materials.
- Detergents with low environmental impact that are compatible with the hygiene requirements of our business.
- Reusable containers for personal hygiene and food products.
- Local organic produce.
- Renewable energy and buildings with low environmental impact.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Biomass boilers that minimise atmospheric emissions and use wood chips from local production scraps.
- Sustainable architecture alpine chalets.
- Photovoltaic power system, ready for summer 2014.
Come and experience Responsible Tourism with us!